Saturday, May 3, 2008

Is it an illusion....it better be...I hope it is


For the first time in this experience I think the house is WAY too small. I know that I stated that the footing/foundation looked small and that Shomari was freaking out earlier...I know it is only an illusion but now I see what he is talking about.

I was prepared for the excavation to look small, no problem. I was prepared for the foundation to look small, no problem. I had done my research and was truly prepared!

But last night as I walked around the skeleton of our house I was filled with dread - it was WAY WAY too small. Had I made a horrific mistake?? My gosh, the master, my future retreat, is the size of a large walk in closet!!

I had to remember that I knew what the house was going to look like, we had toured a model of THIS house and we actually made one room BIGGER. So what was happening HAS to be only an illusion. Our house is having fun with me. House's do not get to play a lot and during this process I think they are enjoying themselves.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: