Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Lot

Today Listy called to inform us that they are planning to break ground either tomorrow or Monday. Exciting!

We also have an appointment with the brick supplier to select the brick color for our new home.

First Choice but I showed this to the builder and it is greater than of our allowance and if I upgrade it will be in the kitchen and in the master bath!


This is my second first choice!
I haven't shown it to the builder. It isn't Shomari's favorite.


This is the second choice (very close second). Shomari loves it!

This is our third choice. I am not sure if I am crazy about it but Shomari likes it.


I guess we'll see which one makes the final cut on Saturday! Would love to hear your opinion, but please remember it is only your opinion.


Yeah...let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Tenesha!!

Shavon, I love all of your choices. I am so glad that you guys are approaching this dream. That is exactly what you guys should be doing. You work hard, you PRAY hard, reward yourselves! We are definitely keeping you guys in our prayers. It is just so wonderful and uplifting to see "us" achieving goals that were once impossible. Keep up the great achievements!!!