Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is it really happening this time?


The meeting went well. Before the meeting the plan was to just go and just talk about options but I guess that went out of the window fairly quickly because I think we agreed to get the ball rolling on a new home!

I am a little nervous and apprehensive. Don’t want to get my hopes up because we’ve been down this road before...in fact the meeting almost had a feeling of de’ja’vue to it! With one major exception: a plan for if our home doesn’t sell!

We originally met Richard and his wife, Listy last year. We even decided on a floor plan and the whole nine but we couldn’t sell our home. I guess I am nervous because I was terribly disappointed but we are taking it a step at time and can’t wait to see where we end up this time.

First step: I’m planning to contact a couple of mortgage companies to see if we can still get pre-approval.

I’ll check in soon and let know if we’ll be moving forward!

Update: We have been pre-approved! Exciting! Is this really it? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: